Full-time role based primarily in London for a candidate eligible to work in the UK.
Direct Employment – No Recruitment Agencies.
Are you looking for an exciting new role with great career development opportunities? Are you interested in mechanics and electronics with a willingness to learn and develop new skills? If so, Batfast has the job for you!
On offer is a fantastic position with an Innovative company proud of designing, manufacturing and operating an exciting new generation of sports simulators. These provide the ultimate training aids, a limitless source of entertainment and a compelling way to experience the thrill of the hit across cricket, baseball & tennis.
The perfect role for an individual that wants to take their mechanical/electrical skills from their hobby or past work experience and develop them into a career – with all the training and support provided.
The successful candidate would become part of Batfast’s enthusiastic Remote based team, and help deliver scheduled maintenance and servicing to our customers predominately in London, but can be nationwide, whilst also being highly involved with assembly and installation of the product itself.
The roles induction would involve shadowing of installations, maintenance and assembly work to gain a sound knowledge of the product and its mechanics. As well as thorough training on maintenance checks and servicing. You will be provided with all the tools, training and support you need to succeed.
Long term responsibilities would include:
- Performing regular maintenance visits to clients nationwide – maintaining standards and all relevant record keeping (Transport means will be provided along with expenses)
- Delivering planned service schedule on products nationwide
- Responding to maintenance and service call outs as required
- General product assembly at our Nottingham base when required
- Key part of installation team
- Ensure technical issues (during installation, assembly and operation) are flagged and fed back to the engineering team for a timely resolution
- Overnight stay away from home may be required (for client installation, maintenance and service call out) – with expenses and accommodation provided
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Personable – happy to interact with clients
- Pride in their work
- Strong interest in mechanical systems – some experience (not necessarily in a work setting)
- Flexible to work some unsociable hours/locations .
- Approachable – happy to help attitude
- Mechanical build and general tool skills – Preferred
- Good general IT skills
- Willingness to fix problems – Essential
- Full Clean Driving Licence with minimum two years experience – Essential
- Full-time role (40 hours a week)
- 5 days a week – with one weekend day as required
- Successful candidate would become part of the call rota for out of hours tech support once fully trained – Paid as overtime
- Between £20k – £26k pa (experience dependent)
- 25 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Team Social Events
- Great start-up and innovative environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Clean UK driving Licence (required)
Want to find out about this more exciting role, click apply below!