Full-time role based in Nottingham for a candidate eligible to work in the UK.
BatFast is a Sports Technology company that designs and develops Multi-sports simulators for both entertainment and training purposes. It has developed the world’s first portable outdoor cricket simulator which it launched in summer 2016. The product has gathered great interest from both local and international markets allowing BatFast to expand its core research and development team. The BatFast Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, and organized person to join us to manage our customers. An ideal candidate will be eager to learn and not afraid of getting involved in all aspects of the BatFast company. The role is based at our HQ in Nottingham. The role will ensure the candidate is exposed to all aspects of the business with mentorship and guidance from industry experts.
The BatFast Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, and organized person to join us to manage our customers. An ideal candidate will be eager to learn and not afraid of getting involved in all aspects of the BatFast company. This is a general marketing role to plan and execute all-around marketing activity for the BatFast brand. Based in the Nottingham office, the role is central to the business, working alongside sales, technology, and operational teams to ensure effective planning and execution of the marketing plan. The successful candidate will be creating and executing a Marketing & PR strategy that generates qualified leads resulting in client acquisition for a growing sports technology business. Responsibilities include being the custodian of the CRM for the business, design of collateral across a number of formats, the development of the brand itself, and how it is communicated through a range of marketing channels, specifically PR, and Social Media. The role is based at our HQ in Nottingham. BatFast will ensure the candidate is exposed to all aspects of the business with mentorship and guidance from industry experts. About the Role
- Introduction and management of new CRM platform that can improve ongoing comms with B2B databases. Ensuring that the CRM is used effectively throughout the business from a marketing and business development perspective.
- Design of ongoing marketing and operational requirements using a range of design software and packages. Introduction of an effective process for consistent design and delivery. Work with our in-house team to create sales collateral and marketing campaigns as per your vision.
- Ensure branding and tone of voice documents are adhered to and ensure that the outcome is used consistently through messaging and language on the website and all communication channels.
- Work alongside the Commercial Team to manage and create any sales collateral that can assist with client acquisition and growth
- Ongoing development and management of the website to ensure it is communicating the brand and current products and offerings
- Localized and low-cost PR initiatives through links with sporting and social organizations to create positive CSR initiatives.
- Creation and posting of social media content, suited to each platform. More diverse content across all platforms, related to multi-sport, increased focus on diversity for underrepresented communities, and more business updates
- Increased content around technology and sports participation, with a more inclusive message for women and girls, a greater degree of expertise across baseball & tennis.
- Act as a project manager for each marketing channel by creating project plans; allocating internal resources and conducting performance/progress meetings to ensure activities take place
- Two years experience in a multi-faceted marketing role with knowledge across the marketing function
- Understanding of digital marketing channels including CRM, websites, social media and content marketing, and PR
- Experienced with Hubspot or a similar CRM platform is desirable.
- Can run the entire end-to-end B2B marketing funnel with an excellent grasp of brand-building and lead generation activities
- Experience in design and ability to use a variety of design software such as Adobe Photoshop, AfterEffects, InDesign, Illustrator, and similar
- Creative thinker, excellent listener, and communicator
- Team player who can effectively coordinate and cooperate with those around them with strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and planning skills.
- Reporting: comfortable analyzing marketing activities and data to understand what worked (and what didn’t) and why
- Willing to be adaptable to the needs of an exciting and growing business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
Remuneration – £25,000 Start Date – ASAP
Want to find out about this more exciting role, click apply below!