£45,000–£60,000 per annum
Working with a fast paced team to develop cutting edge sport technologies with the latest software architecture/stack technologies.
Report directly to the CTO and exec management team to take end-end ownership of the full stack development of the simulator software.
Work with contractors and the existing software team to deliver the product development roadmap.
The role will be a mixture of hands-on development and providing leadership, mentoring and assistance the software team.
Part-take in Design, test and build of various hardware and software projects using Agile methodologies mainly focusing on back-end and cloud infrastructure.
The role will have a healthy balance between remote and on-site working.
Required Technical Expertise:
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, JQuery): 2 years (Required)
- Django/Flask: 2 years (Required)
- Postgres: 2 years (Required)
- Python: 2 years (Required)
The successful candidate:
- Strong Software Development background
- Strong Development experience with Python
- Team Player
- Strong communication
- Understanding of the cloud
- Maintain and improve existing software (Python, HTML, Ajax, Jquery, Flask, Pygame, Pi3D)
- Maintain/Create Django/Flask based web-applications deployed on Amazon AWS using docker containers and continuous integration methodologies
- Provide remote software support to international clients
- Collaborate with other system/software developers
- Manage software repositories and deployment/update schedules
- Generate technical reports for internal dissemination
- Develop cloud-based and local databases using PostgreSQL/SQL
- Deploy a cloud-based infrastructure using AWS/Google Cloud
- Record and interpret test results
- API Creation and RESTful services
- 25 Days Holiday
- Childcare Vouchers
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Regular Team Social Events
- Great start-up environment
- Performance based bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Choose your hardware
Job Type: Full-time
- Driving License (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Want to find out about this more exciting role, click apply below!