Full-time role based in Nottingham for a candidate eligible to work in the UK.
BatFast is a Sports Technology company that designs and develops Multisports simulators for both entertainment and training purposes. It has developed the world’s first portable outdoor cricket simulator which it launched in summer 2016. The product has gathered great interest from both local and international markets allowing BatFast to expand its core research and development team. The BatFast Technology team is looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, and organized person to join us to manage our customers. An ideal candidate will be eager to learn and not afraid of getting involved in all aspects of the BatFast company. The role is based at our HQ in Nottingham. The role will ensure the candidate is exposed to all aspects of the business with mentorship and guidance from industry experts.
A front-end developer role to help improve our customer experience within our technology. Based in the Nottingham office, the role is central to the business, working alongside sales, technology, and operational teams to ensure effective platforms for all of our customers.
Required Technical Expertise
- Git – version management and flow
- Solution capabilities
- Tech leadership skills
Required Professional Expertise
- High proficiency in range of front end technologies and concepts
- Ability to design cross-platform web applications
- Experience developing and delivering data-rich products and data visualisations
- Experience with Python, and especially for web development
- Experience working in an Agile environment and using Project management tools (Jira or similar)
- Ability to independently specify and deliver your own work;
- Ability to define tasks clearly, estimating timings and efforts;
- Experience in collaborating with people with different expertise to orchestrate shared solutions;
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills enabling you to clearly communicate complex ideas to peers as well as the wider business
- Full stack web development experience
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Experience with DB technologies
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Hybrid working
- Equity options through a Employee Shares Scheme
- Private healthcare insurance
- 25 Days Holiday
- Regular team social events
- Startup Culture
- Choose your hardware
- Competitive Pension Scheme
Remuneration – £40,000 – £50,000
Want to find out about this more exciting role, click apply below!