Part-time role based in Nottingham for a candidate eligible to work in the UK.
BatFast is a Sports Technology company that designs and develops Multisports simulators for both entertainment and training purposes. It has developed the world’s first portable outdoor cricket simulator which it launched in summer 2016. The product has gathered great interest from both local and international markets allowing BatFast to expand its core research and development team. The BatFast team are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and organised person to join us to help us continuously grow
An ideal candidate will be eager to learn and not afraid of getting involved in all aspects of the BatFast company.The role is based at our HQ in Nottingham.The role will ensure the candidate is exposed to all aspects of the business with mentor-ship and guidance from industry experts.
- Accurate and timely input of financial transactional information into Xero including daily reconciliations between bank and Xero
- Ownership of the AR ledger including raising sales invoices with support from the Commercial Team
- Ownership of the AP ledger with support from the Operational Team including weekly payment runs
- Support the Operational Team with the Purchase Order process
- Support the Finance Director with weekly cash flow management
- Support the Finance Director with month end activities including accruals, prepayments and other journal entries
- Support the wider team on any finance/Xero related issues
- Promote the role of finance and financial control within the business
- Any other reasonable support requests made by the business.
- Experience of working in a finance environment including exposure to month end
- Competency in using Xero (general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable)
- Competency in using Google sheets and/or Excel
- Strong IT skills including systems that integrate into Xero
- Strong organizational and planning skills, strong people, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Be open to learning new technologies and skills.
- Positive and motivated attitude
Remuneration – £25,000
Hours per week – 16
Start Date – ASAP
Want to find out about this more exciting role, click apply below!