We’ve got an opportunity you do not want to miss! For your chance to win a family ticket to this year’s Vitality SportFest worth up to £700 (2 adults, 3 children max)
To take part in the competition, follow these one of these methods:
Fill out our survey or;
Like and share our competition post from our Facebook page or;
Like and Retweet our twitter post or;
Like and repost our competition image on Instagram with the hashtag #BATFASTxSportFest2016
The more you share, the more your chance to win!
Winner will be announced by Saturday 23/07/2016 by 10PM.
- The promoter is: Batfast Cricket Centres Ltd whose registered office is at Gordon House, 29 Gordon Square, London. WC1H 0PP.
- Employees of Batfast Cricket Centres Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://batfast.com/win-tickets-vitality-sportfest-2016/
- Closing date for entry will be 22/07/2016 10am. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://batfast.com/win-tickets-vitality-sportfest-2016/
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify any changes to the competition to entrants as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random after the draw is made.
- The winner will be notified by email, personal message on Facebook or direct message on instagram with more information within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition’s terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.